fredag 1 januari 2010

Kitchen garden

By accident I saw “Jamie at Home” and I just loved his garden. I would really like to have a kitchen garden and grow my own veggies but I don’t have a lot of space and I hate the new view which honestly makes me feel like physically hurt people. So no space and no joy to be in the garden and the fact that I have had horrible results growing things the last few years is preventing me to do it but I do want this in future.

Another show I was by accident (most things I see on TV is by accident) was… Monty Halls’ Great Escape where this guy Monty moves to a small place in Scotland (Applecross) to live as a crofter and lives right by the ocean where he spots otters and seals from the window… What a dream it would be. Does anyone want to move to Scotland and become a crofter with me and my dog? I'm almost serious.

Inga kommentarer: