onsdag 26 november 2008

Project

The Backyard is a horrible mess due to no planning what so ever and the horrible evil Snowberry bush (sound so cute but it’s really not). I found this adorable green tunnel, it’s in The Poison Garden at Alnwick Gardens (so want to go there) but I don’t have space or use for a tunnel but then it hit me. Why not make a little house/hut of it? A round little secret place just for me covered with ivy? I was thinking of having it in the Backyard and I hope that I’ll get some help in the spring to get rid of the Snowberry, build a compost box (well, actually three, or at least two), replant the raspberries and the gooseberries, make some space for my rhubarb and basically tidy the place up.

If this hut/house thing happens, it will be called, Kojan.

Picture found here.

Picture found here.

Inga kommentarer: